It's all about the journey

Sunday, November 02, 2008


The Boat...


Well, Pat went trick or treating this weekend too and got a treat of his own. This is quite an acquisition for the Osborns. We have never owned a boat in our lives and I didn't grown up around water or boats. So, this will be a nice change in our lifestyle. It will be interesting how much I will like being in a boat. At some point when we were talking about getting a boat, Pat mentioned something about me and the dogs can join him. We haven't fully revisited this issue but I'm hoping I can bring at least of the dogs so that I can hangout with one. When we talked about it, it looks like Chance might be the better candidate but I'm not giving up on my buddy, Ivan.

I have to say I like this fishing boat. It's roomy for me. I don't feel worried about getting thrown overboard (yes, I do worry about that!) The best part of this boat is how it makes Pat feel. He is very excited to have his boat after waiting forever for it. I'm looking forward to seeing him have fun with it. He is already talking about taking it out for its maiden voyage this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home