It's all about the journey

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aniversaries

It is october 18 and I have been thinking about writing on this blog for weeks now. Each day something happens where I thought it would be nice to jot it down. I'm not really sure what I was waiting for to begin. Today, something compelled me to get started. Part of the reason is the fact that I will be celebrating 13 years with Pat next week. if you look at previous posts which was 3 years ago, I was writing about this time too, talking about my 10 year anniversary. So, i thought it would be appropriate to talk about my anniversary 3 years later.

Pat will be going hunting the week of our anniversary and i will be out of town. But we will celebrate on the weekend. I am looking forward to it as I always look forward to special occasions involving my husband and me. Occasions such as Valentines, my birthday, new job, promotion and anniversaries. They usually involve dinner out and celebration. Eating out is one of the things that we enjoy together. We don't share a lot of hobbies so I do cherish our common interests.

So, this is it, I started my blog in 08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home