It's all about the journey

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Favorite things

One of the my favorite things is when I wake up in the morning and the sun is shinning and the sky is clear. The sun shines through all our windows and the great room area is just lit up. It's a beautiful fall morning and I enjoy my coffee and feed the dogs. Then I walked to church for the first time. The church I have been going to just built a community center right behind our back yard and they meet there every sunday. I haven't walked to church since I was 12 in the Philippines.

Another favorite of mine is walking my dogs, Ivan and Chance. Our neighborhood is fortunate to have a private walking path located bside a big farm. It's so relaxing to walk the dogs on the path as well as on the fields with the cows looking at us. I would usually let them run around one part of the farm with out being on a leash but lately, the cows have been grazing in that area and I didn't want to encounter cow poop. It makes for a messy experience with the dogs, especially Ivan. He likes to roll around in it. Gross.

The last 2 favorite things that I got to do today was to hangout with my dogs in front of the fire and hangout with Pat in the hot tub. Fall is a great time to relax and hangout.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home