It's all about the journey

Monday, December 22, 2008


Vacation in Sacramento
I'm a bit behind on posting my pictures. This obviously wasn't taken in December. This was taken not too long ago though, in November. Pat and I went to Sacramento for a family reunion complete with all siblings and spouses. We were supposed to come over for thanksgiving but since my sister, Tina, who lives in Hongkong were planning on being in Sacramento a bit earlier, we decided, of course, to come when they were going to be there.
This is what we did the first day. It was so beautiful in Sacramento, we went for a nice long walk. While we were walking, we walked past these horses and they immediately walked up to us and let us pet them. I thought they were super friendly. Pat thought they might have wanted some treats. Either way, they were beautiful animals and they look like they have a good life here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home