It's all about the journey

Saturday, December 27, 2008


Gina and Julian
This picture was taken at a mall in Sacramento. The entire family was dressed in white and khaki and we were going to take family portraits. We had to wait in line and felt pretty funny dressed alike, waiting in a mall. Julian and Gina took advantage of this time to get caught up. Gina, in my eyes should have her own child. I think among the three sisters, Gina is probably the one that's shown the most interest to kids. Tina would be next, then me. Although we all are very excited about kids, I see Gina as the one who probably would be most likely to have kids if situation permitted it. She is a very very giving person with a huge heart. So, I feel this picture captures Gina in all her glory. Just sitting with her buddy, Julian, taking a break and having a little chat. It's so lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home